Acceptable ID Documents
Please bring TWO non-expired IDs. One must be from the PRIMARY LIST and the other from either the PRIMARY or the SECONDARY LIST that matches your current name and address. Also see: Identity Verification Program Guide for additional Guidance

PRIMARY LIST (bring one or two, at least one must contain current address)

State-issued driver’s license

U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card

Federal Government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)

Uniformed Services Identification Card

Department of Defense Common Access Card

Foreign Passport with Appropriate Immigration Document(s)

USCIS – Permanent Resident Card (I-551)

USCIS – Employment Authorization Card (I-766)

Federal, state, or local government agency ID card with photograph

U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card

Canadian driver’s license

State ID card if the state’s identification card standards are the same as for the driver’s license

State Government Issued Certificate of Birth

U.S. Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs Identification Card

Native American tribal document

Social Security Card

Court Order for Name Change/Gender Change/Adoption/Divorce

Marriage Certificate (Government Certificate Issued)

U.S. Government Issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad

Draft record

School ID with photograph

Certificate of Citizenship (N-560)

Replacement Certificate of Citizenship (N-561)

Certificate of Naturalization (N-550)

Replacement Certificate of Naturalization (N-570)

SECONDARY LIST (must match your current name and address)

Utility Bill (Address)

Jurisdictional Voter Registration Card

Vehicle Registration Card/Title

Paycheck Stub with Name/Address – the financial information can be redacted (removed, marked out, or otherwise hidden)

Jurisdictional Public Assistance Card

Spouse/Parent Affidavit